Required as soon as possible.
This post is 30 hours per week, term time only (Temporary – linked to student funding).
Grade G4, Point 14 – 17 – pro rata (Actual Salary £11,148 – £11,869)
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support students access the curriculum through delivering interventions. Based within our Specialist Support Department you will be working in collaboration with other colleagues to address the needs of students who may require specific help to overcome barriers to learning.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for working with challenging students
- Excel at developing strong relationships so that students are able to achieve to their full potential
- Be committed to ensuring ‘no child is left behind’
- A well-resourced, forward thinking and supportive Specialist Support team
- Excellent care and support for all staff
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing opportunities for Professional Development
- A positive and stimulating climate which values the contribution of all staff
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of our Personnel Recruitment specification and be subject to an enhanced DBS check. A prohibition from teaching check will also be completed for all applicants.
Minsthorpe Community College is committed to equality of opportunity and upholding the principles of the Equality Act 2010. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. Only applications submitted with a completed Minsthorpe Academy Trust Application Form will be considered.
Closing date: 9.00am – Wednesday 8th February 2017
|Job Advert – Teaching Assistant||Download File|
|Specification – Teaching Assistant||Download File|
|Minsthorpe Brochure 2016||Download File|
|Application Form||Download File|