Required for September 2017
This post is 30 hours per week, term time only (Temporary – linked to student funding)
Grade G4, Point 14 – 17 – pro rata (Actual Salary £11, 350 – £12,021)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to support students access the curriculum by providing in-class support and by delivering targeted interventions.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to enhancing young people’s learning
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have good organisational and IT skills
- Be able to use their initiative and work independently
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have high expectations of young people’s achievement and behaviour
- A well-resourced, forward thinking and supportive Specialist Support team
- Excellent care and support for all staff
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing opportunities for Professional Development
- A positive and stimulating climate which values the contribution of all staff
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of our Personnel Recruitment specification and be subject to an enhanced DBS check. A prohibition from teaching check will also be completed for all applicants.
Minsthorpe Community College is committed to equality of opportunity and upholding the principles of the Equality Act 2010. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. Only applications submitted with a completed Minsthorpe Academy Trust Application Form will be considered.
Closing date: 9.00am – Monday 3rd July 2017
|Job Advert||Download File|
|Job Description||Download File|
|Minsthorpe Brochure 2016||Download File|
|Application Form||Download File|