Required for September 2019
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher of Mathematics who can work across Key Stages 3 and 4. The opportunity to teach at Post 16 may be possible in the future. Our most recent Ofsted report described us as a "good college" where "Students are effectively challenged and engaged in developing their knowledge, skills and understanding."
This post is suitable for new entrants to the profession as well as experienced teachers and offers an excellent opportunity in our well-subscribed College. Our NQT programme is highly regarded.
The successful candidate will be:
- A dynamic and energetic practitioner with high expectations
- Passionate about their subject; able to inspire and motivate students
- Committed to ensuring ‘no child is left behind’
- A well-resourced, forward thinking and supportive Maths team
- Excellent care and support for all staff
- Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for Professional Development
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of our Personnel Recruitment specification and be subject to an enhanced DBS check. A prohibition from teaching check will also be completed for all applicants. Minsthorpe Community College is committed to equality of opportunity and upholding the principles of the Equality Act 2010. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. Only applications submitted with a completed Minsthorpe Academy Trust Application Form will be considered.
Full-time permanent employees are provided with free access to our state of the art on-site Sports & Fitness Centre.
Closing date: 9.00am – Monday 12th November 2018
|Job Advert||Download File|
|Job Description||Download File|
|Minsthorpe Brochure 2016||Download File|
|Application Form||Download File|