REQUIRED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Closing Date: Tuesday 7th May 2019
This post is 37 hours per week, all-year round. Grade 7, Point 18-23, (£24,313-£26,999) + 5% shift allowance
We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Associate Team Leader – Estates and Facilities to work alongside the Team Leader in the management of the College site and associated facilities.
In conjunction with the Team Leader, the successful candidate will take responsibility for the management and development of specialist site services within the college, as well as actively carrying out maintenance tasks as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Management/supervisory experience.
- An awareness of health and hygiene procedures.
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures and COSHH regulations.
- Good knowledge and practical skills in a trade relevant to facilities management.
- Several years’ experience working in a relevant discipline.
- The ability to organise, lead and motivate a team.
- Excellent care and support for all staff.
- Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for Professional Development.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of our Personnel Recruitment specification and be subject to an enhanced DBS check. A prohibition from teaching check will also be completed for all applicants. Minsthorpe Community College is committed to equality of opportunity and upholding the principles of the Equality Act 2010. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. Only applications submitted with a completed Minsthorpe Academy Trust Application Form will be considered.
Full-time permanent employees are provided with free access to our state of the art on-site Sports & Fitness Centre.
Closing date: 9.00am – Tuesday 7th May 2019
|Job Advert||Download File|
|Job Description||Download File|
|Application Form||Download File|