Changes To M Travel Bus Services

Metro Young Person's PhotoCard

From after the May half-term break all students using the M Travel 249 or 563 bus services must show a Metro Young Person’s PhotoCard (half-fare permit).

Any student without a permit will have to pay the full adult fare which is double what students currently pay.

Students over 16 would need a 16-18 PhotoCard or a 16-25 Student PhotoCard.

Young Person’s PhotoCards can be bought on line at or at a Metro Travel Office (Pontefract Bus Station). PhotoCards for the over 16s can only be bought at a Metro Travel Centre.