Public Health have created a short survey to gather views of young people about health and wellbeing. Can we ask parents to allow their child to complete this before May 31st Some key facts can be found below:
- It is 100% anonymous, we do not collect any information that could identify someone.
- It has been created and is distributed by the Public Health and Health Improvement Teams of Wakefield Council.
- It can be completed on any internet connected device such as a laptop, phone or tablet.
- It should only take 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
- The survey data will be analysed and a report produced that will be made available to all schools, Council departments and health colleagues.
- The survey link is as follows: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/School_Lockdown_Survey
- The survey also contains details of the recently produced website https://wf-i-can.co.uk/ which is a child and young person centred website detailing all the local support to help them with their health and well-being needs.
The WMDC Disclaimer can be found at:http://www.wakefield.gov.uk/site/terms-and-conditions