School Closure – Wednesday 28th February


Dear Parents/Carers

Apologies for the late closure decision today. 18 staff were stuck in traffic trying to get in and we did not know until 07:30 that we could not safely supervise the students in school. We will make a decision by 07:00 tomorrow if we can open tomorrow – based on local weather conditions – please check the school website and the School Gateway app in the morning. A text will also be sent out. Again, apologies but at 07:00 we could open but by 07:30 we could not.

Mr R Henshaw