There is NO study leave for any Year 12 students as all doing new linear path now, with the exception of students study Product Design and Maths.
Their Study Leave will be as follows:
Product Design – Exam is in the morning on Monday 22nd May (students go home after the exam if they wish). Students then don’t attend Product Design lessons for the rest of that week. The following week is Spring Bank so they effectively get two weeks off then start Product Design lessons again week commencing Monday 5th June.
Maths – Have three exams:-
- Wednesday 17th May in the morning (so students could can go home after the exam if they wish)
- Wednesday 24th May (again in the morning so same rules apply)
- Friday 16th of June in the afternoon (students don’t have to attend in the morning)
They then have a weeks’ worth of Maths lessons off and start back week commencing Monday 26th June.
PLEASE CAN STAFF WHO TEACH THESE STUDENTS MAKE A NOTE OF WHEN THEY MAY BE ABSENT (DUE TO EXAMS) FROM YOUR LESSONS TO AID YOUR PLANNING.
Leavers’ Assembly – Friday 12th May Period 5 & 6 Main Hall – all teachers welcome. Students will leave after assembly.
Year 13 Study Leave – Official start Monday 15th May (Year 13 do not attend Enrichment lesson, they will be block marked and must use this time to study and prepare. They do not have to stay on site)
- All students must attend all lessons for that subject until their last examination
- All BTEC students must attend until they are officially signed off by subject teacher and CCTL/Head of Post 16
- Students do not have to attend morning lessons on the days they have afternoon exams (if they wish to attend they will be asked to communicate that to staff)
- Students do not have to attend afternoon lesson when they have had an exam in the morning, they may leave site and go home (if they wish to attend they will be asked to communicate that to staff)