Required from Easter 2017 (Temporary to cover Maternity Leave).
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of Physical Education (male or female) to join a hardworking and vibrant curriculum area which delivers at Key Stages 3, 4 and Post 16. Our most recent Ofsted report described us as a "good college" where "Students are effectively challenged and engaged in developing their knowledge, skills and understanding."
The successful candidate will have an affinity with young people and be outward thinking in their approach to teaching and learning with the enthusiasm to further develop this popular subject.
The successful candidate will be:
- A dynamic and energetic practitioner with high expectations and a strong commitment to extra-curricular activities
- Passionate about their subject; able to inspire and motivate students
- Committed to ensuring ‘no child is left behind’
- A well-resourced, forward thinking and supportive PE team
- Excellent care and support for all staff
- Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for Professional Development
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of our Personnel Recruitment specification and be subject to an enhanced DBS check. A prohibition from teaching check will also be completed for all applicants.
Minsthorpe Community College is committed to equality of opportunity and upholding the principles of the Equality Act 2010. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. Only applications submitted with a completed Minsthorpe Academy Trust Application Form will be considered.
Closing date: 9.00am – Friday 27th January 2017
|Job Advert – Teacher of Physical Education||Download File|
|Job Description – Teacher||Download File|
|Applicants’ Letter||Download File|
|Minsthorpe Brochure 2016||Download File|
|Application Form||Download File|