Required from Easter 2017 (Temporary to cover Maternity Leave).
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of History to join a hardworking and forward thinking curriculum area which delivers at Key Stages 3, 4 and Post 16. Teaching in the department is some of the best in college with consistently Good or better lessons. The department is well resourced with Interactive Whiteboards in all classrooms.
Our most recent Ofsted report described us as a "good college" where "Students are effectively challenged and engaged in developing their knowledge, skills and understanding."
The successful candidate will be:
- A dynamic and energetic practitioner with high expectations
- Passionate about their subject; able to inspire and motivate students
- Committed to ensuring ‘no child is left behind’
- Able to plan engaging and differentiated lessons and Schemes of Work
- A well-resourced, forward thinking and supportive team
- Excellent care and support for all staff
- Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for Professional Development
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of our Personnel Recruitment specification and be subject to an enhanced DBS check. A prohibition from teaching check will also be completed for all applicants.
Minsthorpe Community College is committed to equality of opportunity and upholding the principles of the Equality Act 2010. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. Only applications submitted with a completed Minsthorpe Academy Trust Application Form will be considered.
Closing date: 9.00am – Monday 30th January 2017
|Job Advert – Teacher of History||Download File|
|Job Description – Teacher||Download File|
|Applicants’ Letter||Download File|
|Minsthorpe Brochure 2016||Download File|
|Application Form||Download File|