TLR 2.3 (£6,450)
Required for September 2017
We are looking to appoint an ambitious, enthusiastic and talented classroom practitioner to support the Curriculum Team Leader in the successful management of Key Stage 4 Maths. As a leading member of the Maths department you would be responsible for delivering outstanding lessons and contributing to the wider education agenda; inspiring learners and raising standards.
Our most recent Ofsted report described us as a "good college" where "Students are effectively challenged and engaged in developing their knowledge, skills and understanding."
The successful candidate will be:
- A dynamic and energetic practitioner with high expectations
- Fully committed to learning and raising standards
- Passionate about their subject; able to inspire and motivate students
- Committed to ensuring ‘no child is left behind’
- A well-resourced, forward thinking and supportive Maths team
- Excellent care and support for all staff
- Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for Professional Development
- A positive and stimulating climate which values the contribution of all staff
- Free access to our state of the art on-site Sports & Fitness Centre
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of our Personnel Recruitment specification and be subject to an enhanced DBS check. A prohibition from teaching check will also be completed for all applicants.
Minsthorpe Community College is committed to equality of opportunity and upholding the principles of the Equality Act 2010. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. Only applications submitted with a completed Minsthorpe Academy Trust Application Form will be considered.
Closing date: 9.00am – Monday 15th May 2017
|Job Advert||Download File|
|Job Description||Download File|
|Applicants Letter||Download File|
|Minsthorpe Brochure 2016||Download File|
|Application Form||Download File|