We would like to welcome parents to Family Sport Festivals at Minsthorpe Community College. It is important to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all children and adults attending these festivals and we ask that everyone follows the shared expectations below:
To keep everyone safe:
- All adults sign in and out and wear a visitor’s sticker
- Parents sit in the designated spectator area
- Parents park in the marked bays in the lower car park next to the Sports & Fitness Centre
- Babies and pre-school children cannot, at this time, be accommodated
- No photography/filming during the event
- A maximum of 4 visitors per child are invited to attend
To ensure everyone enjoys the festival:
- Everyone conducts themselves in ‘The Minsthorpe Way’
- Showing Motivation, Commitment and Care
We would like to remind visitors that Minsthorpe is a no smoking site, this includes e-cigarettes.
The college does not have facilities for hot beverages, but visitors are welcome to bring their own.
Please be aware that these expectations are subject to change in unforeseeable situations. For example, in extreme weather conditions, it may not be possible to provide a safe designated spectator area for parents.
Any inappropriate conduct will lead to visitors being asked to leave the festival and may lead to a ban from future events.
Thank you for taking the time to read our Parent Charter and we look forward to greeting you at our next Family Sport Festival.
This charter was produced in consultation with the ‘Friends of Minsthorpe’ and staff at the Minsthorpe Primary Partnership Schools.
|Family Sport Festivals Parent Charter||Download File|