Need to speak to someone regarding your son/daughter?
Your son/daughter’s P&A Mentor/Cross Curriculum Team Leader?
Education welfare office?
Curriculum Team Leader?
In the first instance please ring the general office Tel: 01977 657600
Our Administration team leader Mrs Kelsall or one of her team will then try to contact the appropriate person. If they are not available your message will be passed on and staff will be asked to contact you. However most staff have teaching commitments and are not able to respond immediately but will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours.
Requests for Copies
If you require a paper copy of any information on this website please call our Administration team on 01977 657600 and this can be arranged free of charge.
We value your feedback, Customer Satisfaction Survey forms are available below or from Main Reception. Please return any forms to Mrs Kelsall, Administration Team Leader.
Parents: If you would like to add your views, please do so by completing the Parent View Section under the Ofsted tab.
- We undertake to answer the telephone within 5 rings
- We undertake to acknowledge your presence in reception immediately and deal with your request as quickly as possible. If you have to wait more than 10 minutes we will keep you informed
- We undertake to speak to you in a polite and courteous manner, treat you fairly and with respect
- We undertake to identify ourselves at all time by wearing name badges
- We undertake to pass on calls or messages immediately to the appropriate part of the College
If you wish to make a complaint please follow the process laid out in our complaints procedure.
Please label your child’s belongings, this helps us get property back to the owner promptly. Lost property lists are published each term. Any property not claimed by the date specified will be disposed of.
|Customer Service Questionnaire||Download File|
|Customer Charter||Download File|
|Complaints Procedure||Download File|