The Summer Term’s Non-Uniform Day will be Friday 10th July 2015.
The Student Council has decided that this will be in aid of the following charities:
- A visit to the College from a Holocaust survivor
- ‘Disasters and Emergency Committee’ – Nepal Earthquake charity
- The Tuela Kenyan school charity
Students can also pledge their support to the additional charities listed on the Vivos website.
The charge for attending College in non-uniform is £1.00.
In the spirit of sustainability, Post 16 students can show their support by paying £1.00 and wearing appropriate items of clothing that they have recycled (e.g. fancy dress that they currently already own).
However we must stress the following:
- No fancy dress for Key Stage 3 and 4 students
- No shorts for Key Stage 3 and 4 students
- No hats for students in Key Stage 3 and 4
- No extremes of fashion including clothing which has slogans/offensive writing or innuendo
- No excessively high heels
- No jewellery
Thank you once again.
Mrs S Adams
|Non-Uniform Day Letter||Download File|