REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2020
12 months temporary contract
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of Physical Education (male) to join an outstanding and vibrant curriculum area that delivers at Key Stages 3, 4 and Post 16. Our most recent Ofsted report (2018) described us as a “Good college” where “Pupils were found to have positive attitudes to their learning in their lessons, showing respect towards teachers and their peers.”
This post is suitable for new entrants to the profession as well as experienced teachers and offers an excellent opportunity in our popular and happy College. Our NQT/RQT programme is highly regarded.
The successful candidate will be:
- A dynamic and energetic practitioner with high expectations.
- Passionate about their subject; able to inspire and motivate students.
- A team player who will uphold our College values of Motivation, Commitment and Care.
- A well-resourced, forward thinking and supportive Maths team based in a newly refurbished teaching block.
- Excellent care and support for all staff.
- Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for Professional Development.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of our Personnel Recruitment specification and be subject to an enhanced DBS check. A prohibition from teaching check will also be completed for all applicants. Minsthorpe Community College is committed to equality of opportunity and upholding the principles of the Equality Act 2010. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. Only applications submitted with a completed Minsthorpe Academy Trust Application Form will be considered.
Full-time permanent employees are provided with free membership of our state of the art on-site Sports & Fitness Centre, as well as the facility of an ‘outstanding’ Children’s Centre.
Closing date: Midday – Friday, 28th February 2020
|Job Advert||Download File|
|Job Description||Download File|
|NQT Induction Handbook||Download File|
|CPD Offer||Download File|
|MCC Prospectus||Download File|
|MCC Newsletter Autumn 2019||Download File|
|Application Form||Download File|